Have you been pulling your hair out trying to download music to your Sony PSP?
I am going to give you my quick and easy recipe for putting your favorite music on your PSP. There are only a few steps and it is a cinch on you know how.
1. First off you need to get what they call a cd ripper and while you are at it I would definitely grap a psp video converter. A cd ripper lets you pull music (rip) of your cd's that you have now. The psp video converter will let you rip and convert video files to watch
on your PSP...so you can watch and listen to music videos and music, cool heh!
2. Load your cd and fire up your cd ripper select the song or songs you want to put on your PSP and hit the "extract and encode" to PSP.
3. If you already have music files on your pc then all you need to do is hit "add" from your cd ripper or psp video converter.
4. Make sure on all of the above you select the "PSP" format.
5. How to download or transfer your music to PSP? Just connect your PSP with your PC with the USB cable, and copy your mp3 file(s) into "H:\PSP\MUSIC" where H: would equal the drive of your PSP.
That's it. It is real simple to put music on your PSP!
Don't have a good cd ripper or psp video converter?
Click Here to Learn more about PSP Video Converters
About the Author:
Travis Sago is a computer technician and PSP enthusiast and fanatic.
Don't have a good cd ripper or psp video converter? Click Here to Learn more about PSP Video Converters